Bankstown Weather
Current Weather
Mostly sunny.
17.1°
Now
29°
Max
14°
Min
Mostly sunny day. High (70%) chance of showers along the coast early in the morning and again at night, with a slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h turning southerly 25 to 35 km/h in the morning. Sun protection recommended from 8:40 am to 5:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 13 [Extreme]
Observations
13 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
17.1°
14.4°
10.5°
65%
15km/h SSW
20km/h
13 [Extreme]
1014.5hPa
0.0mm
16.8° 01:03am
25.4° 01:54pm
32km/h S
Today's Chart
Chart
Bankstown Radar
Radar
Holsworthy
Near by
Mostly sunny.
16.9°
Now
29°
Max
14°
Max
Observations
13 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
16.9°
13.7°
10.1°
64%
17km/h SSW
19km/h
13 [Extreme]
1014.5hPa
0.2mm
16.5° 01:05am
24.9° 03:37pm
33km/h SSW
Sydney Olympic Park
Near by
Shower or two. Mostly sunny day.
17.6°
Now
26°
Max
15°
Max
Observations
13 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
17.6°
16.3°
11.4°
67%
9km/h SSW
15km/h
13 [Extreme]
-hPa
0.0mm
17.6° 01:10am
24.1° 03:19pm
28km/h S
Canterbury
Near by
Shower or two. Mostly sunny day.
17.2°
Now
26°
Max
15°
Max
Observations
13 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
17.2°
14.5°
11.7°
70%
17km/h SSE
22km/h
13 [Extreme]
-hPa
0.0mm
16.6° 12:15am
23.9° 02:44pm
37km/h S
Lucas Heights
Near by
Mostly sunny.
16.2°
Now
29°
Max
14°
Max
Observations
23 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
16.2°
12.6°
10.4°
68%
20km/h S
33km/h
13 [Extreme]
1014.0hPa
0.0mm


-km/h -
Horsley Park
Near by
Mostly sunny.
16.1°
Now
28°
Max
14°
Max
Observations
13 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
16.1°
13.5°
9.5°
65%
13km/h SW
15km/h
13 [Extreme]
-hPa
0.0mm
15.7° 12:35am
25.7° 03:11pm
20km/h SSW
Sydney Airport
Near by
Shower or two. Mostly sunny day.
19.1°
Now
25°
Max
17°
Max
Observations
13 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
19.1°
13.5°
15.6°
80%
39km/h S
48km/h
13 [Extreme]
1013.8hPa
0.0mm
17.5° 12:19am
22.4° 03:03pm
56km/h S
Sydney - Observatory Hill
Near by
Shower or two. Mostly sunny day.
18.1°
Now
25°
Max
17°
Max
Observations
13 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
18.1°
14.7°
11.4°
65%
20km/h SSE
-km/h
13 [Extreme]
1014.1hPa
0.2mm
17.6° 01:00am
24.5° 02:40pm
-km/h -
Kurnell
Near by
Shower or two. Becoming windy.
Now
25°
Max
16°
Max
Observations
13 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:



-%
37km/h SSW
46km/h
13 [Extreme]
-hPa
-mm


63km/h SSW

Search Location