Sydney Airport Weather
Current Weather
Shower or two.
14.5°
Now
19°
Max
12°
Min
Partly cloudy. Areas of fog in the outer west early this morning. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance in the west. Showers becoming less likely later this afternoon and evening. Winds southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h tending southerly in the middle of the day then becoming light in the early afternoon.
Observations
13 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
14.5°
12.9°
11.5°
82%
11km/h WNW
13km/h
3 [Moderate]
1027.3hPa
0.0mm
11.5° 2:07am
15.0° 9:01am
20km/h SW
Today's Chart
Chart
Sydney Airport Radar
Radar
Kurnell
Near by
Shower or two.
Now
19°
Max
13°
Max
Observations
13 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:



-%
15km/h NNW
15km/h
3 [Moderate]
-hPa
-mm
-° 12:00am
-° 12:00am
26km/h SW
Canterbury
Near by
Shower or two.
13.6°
Now
19°
Max
Max
Observations
13 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
13.6°
12.7°
11.5°
87%
7km/h W
7km/h
3 [Moderate]
-hPa
0.0mm
8.8° 1:14am
13.6° 9:10am
13km/h W
Little Bay
Near by
Shower or two.
Now
19°
Max
14°
Max
Observations
13 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:



-%
9km/h WNW
11km/h
3 [Moderate]
-hPa
-mm
-° 12:00am
-° 12:00am
20km/h SW
Sydney - Observatory Hill
Near by
Shower or two.
13.8°
Now
19°
Max
12°
Max
Observations
13 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
13.8°
10.6°
10.0°
78%
17km/h WNW
-km/h
3 [Moderate]
1027.5hPa
0.0mm
11.8° 7:10am
13.9° 9:09am
-km/h -
Fort Denison
Near by
Shower or two.
Now
19°
Max
12°
Max
Observations
13 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:



-%
17km/h WNW
19km/h
3 [Moderate]
-hPa
-mm
-° 12:00am
-° 12:00am
26km/h WNW
Sydney Harbour
Near by
Shower or two.
15.2°
Now
19°
Max
14°
Max
Observations
13 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
15.2°


-%
11km/h W
13km/h
3 [Moderate]
-hPa
-mm
13.9° 7:48am
15.3° 9:07am
24km/h WSW
Sydney Olympic Park
Near by
Shower or two.
14.0°
Now
20°
Max
Max
Observations
13 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
14.0°
13.0°
12.2°
89%
9km/h NW
13km/h
3 [Moderate]
-hPa
0.0mm
10.2° 1:14am
14.2° 9:10am
13km/h NW
North Head
Near by
Shower or two.
Now
19°
Max
14°
Max
Observations
13 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:



-%
11km/h WNW
13km/h
3 [Moderate]
-hPa
-mm
-° 12:00am
-° 12:00am
17km/h WNW

Search Location