Adelaide Weather
Current Weather
Shower or two.
17.1°
Now
21°
Max
16°
Min
Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers during the morning decreasing to a slight (30%) chance of a shower during the afternoon and evening, mostly about the Adelaide Hills. Winds westerly 25 to 30 km/h tending southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h in the morning then tending southeast to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Sun protection recommended from 9:50 am to 2:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 5 [Moderate]
Observations
15 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
17.1°
17.6°
15.6°
91%
7km/h SW
9km/h
5 [Moderate]
1018.6hPa
2.4mm
15.4° 07:25pm
17.5° 06:22am
28km/h WSW
Today's Chart
Chart
Adelaide Radar
Radar
Adelaide (Kent Town)
Near by
Shower or two.
17.4°
Now
21°
Max
16°
Max
Observations
15 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
17.4°
17.8°
16.4°
94%
9km/h SW
11km/h
5 [Moderate]
1018.9hPa
5.0mm
16.6° 08:05am
17.5° 08:50am
26km/h WSW
Adelaide Airport
Near by
Shower or two.
17.7°
Now
21°
Max
16°
Max
Observations
15 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
17.7°
16.2°
16.2°
91%
19km/h WSW
22km/h
5 [Moderate]
1018.8hPa
1.8mm
16.7° 07:44am
17.9° 08:49am
37km/h W
Parafield
Near by
Shower or two.
17.6°
Now
21°
Max
16°
Max
Observations
15 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
17.6°
16.9°
17.3°
98%
17km/h WSW
19km/h
5 [Moderate]
1018.6hPa
2.0mm
16.8° 10:57pm
18.0° 08:37am
30km/h WSW
Mount Lofty
Near by
Showers.
13.2°
Now
18°
Max
13°
Max
Observations
15 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
13.2°
12.4°
12.9°
98%
9km/h W
13km/h
6 [High]
-hPa
18.2mm
12.3° 03:20am
13.2° 08:50am
37km/h WNW
Edinburgh
Near by
Shower or two.
17.4°
Now
21°
Max
16°
Max
Observations
15 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
17.4°
14.6°
15.4°
88%
24km/h WSW
26km/h
6 [High]
1018.8hPa
1.4mm
16.7° 03:03am
18.0° 08:21am
35km/h W
Outer Harbor (Black Pole)
Near by
Shower or two.
Now
21°
Max
16°
Max
Observations
15 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:



-%
28km/h WSW
32km/h
5 [Moderate]
-hPa
-mm


37km/h WSW
Noarlunga
Near by
Shower or two.
16.6°
Now
21°
Max
17°
Max
Observations
15 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
16.6°
16.4°
14.6°
88%
9km/h WSW
13km/h
5 [Moderate]
-hPa
5.6mm
16.0° 07:28am
17.1° 08:02am
35km/h WNW
Kuitpo
Near by
Showers.
14.5°
Now
18°
Max
13°
Max
Observations
15 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
14.5°
12.3°
14.5°
100%
19km/h WSW
24km/h
6 [High]
1017.5hPa
12.0mm
14.1° 07:33am
14.5° 08:50am
41km/h W

Search Location