Adelaide Weather
Current Weather
Shower or two developing.
13.6°
Now
14°
Max
Min
Becoming cloudy during the morning. A slight (30%) chance of a shower developing from early afternoon, increasing to a high (70%) chance of showers during the late afternoon and evening. Winds northeasterly 25 to 35 km/h. Sun protection recommended from 10:40 am to 2:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]
Observations
20 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
13.6°
7.4°
1.9°
45%
24km/h NNE
33km/h
4 [Moderate]
1021.1hPa
0.0mm
7.8° 11:17pm
13.8° 11:06am
44km/h NE
Today's Chart
Chart
Adelaide Radar
Radar
Adelaide (Kent Town)
Near by
Shower or two developing.
14.0°
Now
14°
Max
Max
Observations
20 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
14.0°
8.4°
-0.2°
37%
19km/h NE
24km/h
4 [Moderate]
1021.4hPa
0.0mm
6.5° 11:47pm
14.1° 11:10am
39km/h NE
Adelaide Airport
Near by
Shower or two developing.
14.1°
Now
14°
Max
Max
Observations
20 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
14.1°
5.5°
0.3°
39%
35km/h NNE
48km/h
4 [Moderate]
1020.9hPa
0.0mm
4.8° 01:20am
14.4° 11:08am
54km/h NNE
Parafield
Near by
Shower or two developing.
13.6°
Now
14°
Max
Max
Observations
20 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
13.6°
6.4°
2.8°
48%
30km/h NE
33km/h
4 [Moderate]
1021.2hPa
0.0mm
6.7° 10:44pm
14.4° 10:58am
54km/h NNE
Mount Lofty
Near by
Shower or two developing.
7.5°
Now
10°
Max
Max
Observations
20 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
7.5°
3.2°
0.7°
62%
13km/h NNE
15km/h
4 [Moderate]
-hPa
0.0mm
2.8° 12:35am
8.8° 10:53am
35km/h ENE
Edinburgh
Near by
Shower or two developing.
13.6°
Now
14°
Max
Max
Observations
20 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
13.6°
5.9°
3.4°
50%
33km/h NE
39km/h
4 [Moderate]
1021.5hPa
0.0mm
4.4° 11:10pm
13.7° 10:58am
52km/h NE
Outer Harbor (Black Pole)
Near by
Shower or two developing.
Now
14°
Max
Max
Observations
20 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:



-%
35km/h NE
39km/h
4 [Moderate]
-hPa
-mm


50km/h NE
Noarlunga
Near by
Shower or two developing.
14.5°
Now
13°
Max
Max
Observations
20 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
14.5°
10.3°
1.4°
41%
13km/h NNE
20km/h
4 [Moderate]
-hPa
0.0mm
8.1° 04:56am
14.7° 11:10am
37km/h NNE
Kuitpo
Near by
Shower or two developing.
11.9°
Now
10°
Max
Max
Observations
20 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
11.9°
6.6°
2.9°
54%
20km/h NE
24km/h
4 [Moderate]
1019.3hPa
0.0mm
4.0° 04:00am
12.0° 11:10am
41km/h NE
Search Location