Circle Valley Forecast
7 Day Forecast
Possible rain. Dust.
Becoming cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Areas of raised dust during this afternoon and evening. Winds north to northeasterly 25 to 35 km/h increasing to 30 to 40 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures around 19.
18°
Max
Min
40%
Chance of rain
3 [Moderate]
UV Index
High
Fire Danger
Sunday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
24/02:00am
8°C
0%
17km/h
NNE
24/05:00am
7°C
0%
19km/h
NNE
24/08:00am
9°C
0%
17km/h
NNE
24/11:00am
15°C
10%
22km/h
NNE
24/02:00pm
19°C
20%
24km/h
NNE
24/05:00pm
15°C
30%
22km/h
NE
24/08:00pm
9°C
60%
28km/h
NE
24/11:00pm
8°C
40%
30km/h
NE
Rain easing. Windy.
Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain, most likely in the early morning. Damaging winds possible. Possible hail near the coast in the evening. Winds northerly 30 to 45 km/h turning northwesterly in the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 8 and 11 with daytime temperatures reaching between 19 and 22.
20°
Max
Min
95%
Chance of rain
3 [Moderate]
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Monday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
25/02:00am
9°C
60%
39km/h
NNE
25/05:00am
7°C
50%
37km/h
NNE
25/08:00am
10°C
40%
30km/h
N
25/11:00am
16°C
20%
30km/h
NNW
25/02:00pm
19°C
30%
39km/h
NNW
25/05:00pm
14°C
40%
24km/h
NW
25/08:00pm
8°C
20%
24km/h
WNW
25/11:00pm
6°C
10%
28km/h
NW
Partly cloudy.
Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the south, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Damaging winds possible in the morning. Possible hail in the morning. Winds westerly 25 to 35 km/h decreasing to 20 to 30 km/h during the morning then becoming west to northwesterly and light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 8 with daytime temperatures reaching around 16.
15°
Max
Min
5%
Chance of rain
3 [Moderate]
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Tuesday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
26/02:00am
5°C
10%
28km/h
NW
26/05:00am
5°C
10%
26km/h
WNW
26/08:00am
7°C
5%
24km/h
WNW
26/11:00am
13°C
5%
30km/h
W
26/02:00pm
16°C
5%
26km/h
WSW
26/05:00pm
13°C
5%
15km/h
WSW
26/08:00pm
7°C
5%
11km/h
WNW
26/11:00pm
6°C
5%
13km/h
WNW
Partly cloudy.
Mostly sunny. Light winds becoming northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 9 with daytime temperatures reaching around 20.
20°
Max
Min
0%
Chance of rain
3 [Moderate]
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Wednesday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
27/02:00am
5°C
5%
11km/h
NW
27/05:00am
4°C
5%
11km/h
NW
27/08:00am
7°C
5%
13km/h
NW
27/11:00am
15°C
5%
20km/h
NW
27/02:00pm
20°C
5%
20km/h
WNW
27/05:00pm
15°C
5%
17km/h
NW
27/08:00pm
10°C
10%
15km/h
NNW
27/11:00pm
8°C
10%
15km/h
NW
Sunny.
Mostly sunny. Light winds becoming northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 9 with daytime temperatures reaching around 20.
21°
Max
Min
5%
Chance of rain
-
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Thursday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
28/02:00am
8°C
5%
17km/h
NNW
28/05:00am
6°C
5%
15km/h
NNW
28/08:00am
9°C
5%
17km/h
NNW
28/11:00am
16°C
5%
24km/h
NW
28/02:00pm
20°C
5%
24km/h
NW
28/05:00pm
16°C
5%
19km/h
NW
28/08:00pm
10°C
5%
13km/h
NW
28/11:00pm
9°C
10%
13km/h
NW
Shower or two.
18°
Max
Min
70%
Chance of rain
-
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Friday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
29/02:00am
8°C
20%
17km/h
NNW
29/05:00am
7°C
20%
17km/h
NW
29/08:00am
10°C
20%
20km/h
NW
29/11:00am
15°C
40%
24km/h
WNW
29/02:00pm
14°C
40%
20km/h
W
29/05:00pm
11°C
30%
17km/h
WSW
29/08:00pm
6°C
10%
17km/h
WSW




Partly cloudy.
15°
Max
Min
20%
Chance of rain
-
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Saturday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:

































Search Location