Ashbury Weather
Current Weather
Shower or two. Becoming windy.
13.5°
Now
17°
Max
Min
Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of shower in the east and slight (40%) chance in the west, most likely during this afternoon and evening. Winds west to southwesterly 25 to 35 km/h, tending south to southwesterly 35 to 45 km/h from the morning, increasing to 50 to 65 km/h near the coast during the afternoon and evening.
Observations
10 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
13.5°
7.7°
-0.2°
39%
20km/h SW
20km/h
4 [Moderate]
-hPa
0.0mm
9.5° 11:52pm
13.5° 9:00am
43km/h SW
Today's Chart
Chart
Ashbury Radar
Radar
Sydney Airport
Near by
Shower or two. Very windy.
13.6°
Now
17°
Max
10°
Max
Observations
10 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
13.6°
4.4°
1.3°
43%
39km/h WSW
46km/h
4 [Moderate]
1011.2hPa
0.0mm
11.2° 6:53am
13.7° 9:00am
52km/h WSW
Sydney Olympic Park
Near by
Shower or two.
13.5°
Now
17°
Max
Max
Observations
10 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
13.5°
8.0°
1.8°
45%
20km/h W
41km/h
4 [Moderate]
-hPa
0.0mm
7.9° 11:51pm
13.6° 8:59am
43km/h W
Sydney - Observatory Hill
Near by
Shower or two. Very windy.
13.1°
Now
17°
Max
10°
Max
Observations
10 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
13.1°
3.9°
-1.6°
36%
37km/h W
-km/h
4 [Moderate]
1011.0hPa
0.0mm
11.0° 4:15am
13.5° 8:59am
-km/h -
Fort Denison
Near by
Shower or two. Very windy.
Now
17°
Max
10°
Max
Observations
10 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:



-%
37km/h W
54km/h
4 [Moderate]
-hPa
-mm
-° 12:00am
-° 12:00am
56km/h W
Bankstown
Near by
Shower or two.
Now
17°
Max
Max
Observations
10 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:



-%
-km/h -
-km/h
4 [Moderate]
-hPa
-mm
9.9° 11:27pm
12.7° 8:13am
43km/h WSW
Kurnell
Near by
Shower or two. Very windy.
Now
15°
Max
11°
Max
Observations
10 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:



-%
37km/h WSW
43km/h
4 [Moderate]
-hPa
-mm
-° 12:00am
-° 12:00am
57km/h W
Parramatta
Near by
Shower or two.
14.5°
Now
17°
Max
Max
Observations
1 days ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
14.5°
5.7°
1.1°
40%
37km/h SW
-km/h
4 [Moderate]
-hPa
0.0mm
-° 12:00am
-° 12:00am
-km/h -
Little Bay
Near by
Shower or two. Very windy.
Now
16°
Max
11°
Max
Observations
10 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:



-%
28km/h WSW
39km/h
4 [Moderate]
-hPa
-mm
-° 12:00am
-° 12:00am
48km/h WSW

Search Location