Melbourne Forecast
7 Day Forecast
Shower or two.
Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, with possible hail late this afternoon and evening. Winds southwesterly 25 to 45 km/h turning westerly 30 to 50 km/h in the afternoon then decreasing to 20 to 30 km/h in the evening.
17°
Max
12°
Min
70%
Chance of rain
9 [Very High]
UV Index
Low-Mod.
Fire Danger
Tuesday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
12/02:00am
16°C
30%
20km/h
S
12/05:00am
12°C
30%
26km/h
SSW
12/08:00am
12°C
30%
20km/h
WSW
12/11:00am
14°C
20%
28km/h
SW
12/02:00pm
16°C
40%
28km/h
WSW
12/05:00pm
14°C
40%
35km/h
WSW
12/08:00pm
12°C
20%
28km/h
WSW
12/11:00pm
10°C
30%
17km/h
W
Cloudy.
Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the southeast suburbs, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Possible hail in the early morning. Winds westerly 25 to 35 km/h.
18°
Max
Min
30%
Chance of rain
9 [Very High]
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Wednesday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
13/02:00am
9°C
10%
15km/h
W
13/05:00am
9°C
10%
13km/h
W
13/08:00am
11°C
5%
20km/h
W
13/11:00am
15°C
5%
26km/h
W
13/02:00pm
17°C
5%
28km/h
W
13/05:00pm
18°C
10%
31km/h
W
13/08:00pm
17°C
10%
22km/h
W
13/11:00pm
14°C
5%
17km/h
W
Cloudy.
Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the southeast suburbs, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds west to northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light during the evening.
22°
Max
12°
Min
10%
Chance of rain
10 [Very High]
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Thursday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
14/02:00am
12°C
5%
13km/h
WNW
14/05:00am
12°C
5%
22km/h
WNW
14/08:00am
13°C
5%
20km/h
WNW
14/11:00am
16°C
5%
22km/h
WNW
14/02:00pm
20°C
5%
22km/h
W
14/05:00pm
22°C
5%
19km/h
W
14/08:00pm
20°C
5%
17km/h
W
14/11:00pm
17°C
5%
17km/h
WNW
Shower or two.
Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. Winds westerly 15 to 25 km/h tending southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.
20°
Max
12°
Min
60%
Chance of rain
9 [Very High]
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Friday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
15/02:00am
13°C
5%
19km/h
W
15/05:00am
12°C
5%
19km/h
W
15/08:00am
13°C
5%
19km/h
WNW
15/11:00am
18°C
10%
20km/h
WNW
15/02:00pm
20°C
20%
22km/h
W
15/05:00pm
20°C
30%
24km/h
WSW
15/08:00pm
17°C
20%
24km/h
WSW
15/11:00pm
15°C
10%
24km/h
WSW
Partly cloudy.
Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Winds west to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h tending south to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the day.
18°
Max
10°
Min
30%
Chance of rain
-
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Saturday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
16/02:00am
11°C
10%
24km/h
WSW
16/05:00am
10°C
10%
22km/h
WSW
16/08:00am
11°C
10%
22km/h
WSW
16/11:00am
16°C
10%
24km/h
WSW
16/02:00pm
18°C
5%
24km/h
SW
16/05:00pm
17°C
5%
26km/h
SSW
16/08:00pm
15°C
5%
22km/h
SSW
16/11:00pm
12°C
5%
19km/h
SSW
Partly cloudy.
Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Light winds.
19°
Max
Min
20%
Chance of rain
-
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Sunday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
17/02:00am
10°C
10%
17km/h
WSW
17/05:00am
9°C
10%
15km/h
WSW
17/08:00am
11°C
10%
13km/h
WSW
17/11:00am
16°C
10%
13km/h
WSW
17/02:00pm
18°C
10%
13km/h
SSW
17/05:00pm
19°C
10%
15km/h
S
17/08:00pm
17°C
10%
15km/h
SSE
17/11:00pm
14°C
10%
13km/h
ESE
Partly cloudy.
Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Light winds becoming west to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the day.
24°
Max
10°
Min
20%
Chance of rain
-
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Monday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
18/02:00am
11°C
10%
11km/h
ESE
18/05:00am
10°C
10%
11km/h
WNW
18/08:00am
13°C
10%
9km/h
NW
18/11:00am
21°C
10%
13km/h
WNW
18/02:00pm
23°C
10%
15km/h
W
18/05:00pm
23°C
10%
19km/h
SW
18/08:00pm
19°C
10%
17km/h
S
18/11:00pm
16°C
10%
13km/h
SSW

Search Location