Boree Creek Weather
Current Weather
Shower or two. Becoming windy.
14.7°
Now
20°
Max
11°
Min
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Areas of raised dust during this afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the south during this afternoon and early evening. Winds westerly 20 to 30 km/h increasing to 30 to 40 km/h in the morning then turning southwesterly 25 to 40 km/h in the early afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures between 18 and 21.
Observations
15 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
14.7°
11.9°
8.5°
66%
13km/h E
13km/h
9 [Very High]
-hPa
1.0mm
-° 12:00am
-° 12:00am
-km/h -
Today's Chart
Chart
Boree Creek Radar
Radar
Narrandera Airport
Near by
Shower or two. Becoming windy.
18.0°
Now
20°
Max
11°
Max
Observations
5 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
18.0°
11.6°
6.8°
48%
30km/h WSW
48km/h
9 [Very High]
1006.0hPa
0.2mm
11.8° 5:25am
18.5° 12:51pm
65km/h W
PORTABLE RFSNSW51
Near by
Showers. Becoming windy.
14.6°
Now
19°
Max
11°
Max
Observations
15 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
14.6°
11.3°
9.7°
72%
17km/h WNW
20km/h
9 [Very High]
-hPa
0.6mm
-° 12:00am
-° 12:00am
-km/h -
Yanco
Near by
Shower or two. Becoming windy.
19.7°
Now
20°
Max
11°
Max
Observations
5 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
19.7°
11.5°
6.4°
42%
39km/h WSW
50km/h
9 [Very High]
-hPa
0.0mm
12.4° 6:38am
19.5° 11:54am
57km/h WSW
Corowa
Near by
Showers.
14.2°
Now
18°
Max
Max
Observations
1 days ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
14.2°
10.1°
13.8°
97%
28km/h SE
-km/h
8 [Very High]
-hPa
0.0mm
-° 12:00am
-° 12:00am
-km/h -
Yarrawonga
Near by
Showers.
15.7°
Now
17°
Max
Max
Observations
5 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
15.7°
8.4°
4.4°
47%
32km/h W
48km/h
8 [Very High]
1004.8hPa
0.0mm
11.2° 6:52am
18.6° 12:30pm
56km/h WSW
Rutherglen
Near by
Showers.
15.7°
Now
17°
Max
Max
Observations
5 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
15.7°
9.0°
3.5°
44%
28km/h W
41km/h
8 [Very High]
-hPa
0.0mm
10.9° 8:00am
17.4° 11:47am
46km/h W
Kapooka (Defence)
Near by
Showers. Becoming windy.
13.2°
Now
19°
Max
11°
Max
Observations
5 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
13.2°
9.8°
10.6°
84%
19km/h WSW
30km/h
9 [Very High]
-hPa
1.0mm
11.7° 5:37am
17.9° 11:20am
43km/h W
PORTABLE RFSNSW53
Near by
Shower or two. Becoming windy.
20.3°
Now
20°
Max
11°
Max
Observations
15 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
20.3°
11.3°
4.5°
35%
41km/h W
48km/h
9 [Very High]
-hPa
0.0mm
-° 12:00am
-° 12:00am
-km/h -

Search Location