Braidwood Forecast
7 Day Forecast
Showers.
Cloudy. Areas of morning frost in the southeast. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 12 and 16.
13°
Max
Min
80%
Chance of rain
-
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Tuesday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
05/01:00am
3°C
5%
7km/h
SSE
05/04:00am
2°C
5%
7km/h
SW
05/07:00am
2°C
10%
9km/h
SW
05/10:00am
10°C
10%
17km/h
S
05/01:00pm
13°C
20%
19km/h
SSE
05/04:00pm
10°C
20%
17km/h
SSE
05/07:00pm
5°C
20%
15km/h
ESE
05/10:00pm
4°C
20%
11km/h
SSE
Shower or two.
Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h turning easterly 20 to 30 km/h in the late morning then decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the late afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 3 and 6 with daytime temperatures reaching between 11 and 15.
13°
Max
Min
70%
Chance of rain
-
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Wednesday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
06/01:00am
4°C
40%
13km/h
S
06/04:00am
4°C
40%
15km/h
SSE
06/07:00am
5°C
30%
13km/h
SSE
06/10:00am
10°C
30%
15km/h
ESE
06/01:00pm
13°C
30%
13km/h
E
06/04:00pm
11°C
20%
11km/h
E
06/07:00pm
7°C
10%
7km/h
ESE
06/10:00pm
6°C
10%
7km/h
ENE
Partly cloudy.
Partly cloudy. Patchy morning fog. Winds northeast to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h tending north to northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h during the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to around 4 with daytime temperatures reaching between 14 and 18.
15°
Max
Min
10%
Chance of rain
-
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Thursday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
07/01:00am
5°C
0%
6km/h
NE
07/04:00am
4°C
0%
6km/h
W
07/07:00am
3°C
5%
6km/h
NE
07/10:00am
11°C
5%
13km/h
N
07/01:00pm
15°C
5%
17km/h
N
07/04:00pm
14°C
0%
15km/h
NNE
07/07:00pm
7°C
0%
11km/h
N
07/10:00pm
5°C
0%
15km/h
N
Possible late shower.
Cloudy. Patchy morning fog. High (70%) chance of showers in the northwest, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. Winds north to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h turning northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h during the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to around 4 with daytime temperatures reaching between 12 and 16.
14°
Max
Min
40%
Chance of rain
-
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Friday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
08/01:00am
4°C
0%
11km/h
NNW
08/04:00am
4°C
0%
11km/h
NNW
08/07:00am
4°C
0%
13km/h
NNW
08/10:00am
11°C
5%
13km/h
NNW
08/01:00pm
14°C
10%
20km/h
NW
08/04:00pm
12°C
20%
17km/h
NW
08/07:00pm
7°C
20%
17km/h
NNW
08/10:00pm
7°C
20%
13km/h
NW
Shower or two.
14°
Max
Min
50%
Chance of rain
-
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Saturday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
09/01:00am
6°C
20%
9km/h
NNW
09/04:00am
6°C
20%
13km/h
NW
09/07:00am
5°C
30%
11km/h
NW
09/10:00am
10°C
20%
11km/h
W
09/01:00pm
14°C
5%
9km/h
SSE
09/04:00pm
13°C
10%
7km/h
ESE
09/07:00pm
7°C
20%
6km/h
ESE
09/10:00pm
5°C
10%
4km/h
SW
Partly cloudy.
15°
Max
Min
20%
Chance of rain
-
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Sunday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
10/01:00am
4°C
5%
6km/h
SW
10/04:00am
4°C
5%
6km/h
SW
10/07:00am
3°C
5%
9km/h
SSW
10/10:00am
11°C
5%
11km/h
SSE
10/01:00pm
15°C
5%
9km/h
SSE
10/04:00pm
13°C
10%
9km/h
ESE
10/07:00pm
6°C
5%
7km/h
S
10/10:00pm
4°C
0%
7km/h
SSW
Partly cloudy.
16°
Max
Min
10%
Chance of rain
-
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Monday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
11/01:00am
3°C
0%
7km/h
SSW
11/04:00am
3°C
0%
7km/h
SW
11/07:00am
2°C
0%
6km/h
S
11/10:00am
11°C
0%
6km/h
SSE
11/01:00pm
16°C
0%
6km/h
ESE
11/04:00pm
14°C
5%
6km/h
ENE
11/07:00pm
8°C
5%
7km/h
N
11/10:00pm
6°C
5%
9km/h
WNW

Search Location