Brisbane Weather
Current Weather
Possible morning shower.
22.7°
Now
27°
Max
17°
Min
High (70%) chance of showers about bayside suburbs this morning, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. A mostly sunny afternoon. Light winds becoming north to northeasterly 20 to 30 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the late evening.
Observations
11 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
22.7°
23.9°
16.0°
66%
4km/h WNW
6km/h
8 [Very High]
-hPa
0.0mm
17.9° 3:44am
23.2° 9:05am
13km/h N
Today's Chart
Chart
Brisbane Radar
Radar
Archerfield
Near by
Partly cloudy.
22.5°
Now
28°
Max
14°
Max
Observations
11 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
22.5°
22.3°
15.8°
66%
11km/h NNE
13km/h
8 [Very High]
1025.9hPa
0.0mm
16.7° 5:05am
23.2° 9:08am
22km/h NE
Brisbane Airport
Near by
Morning shower or two.
22.1°
Now
25°
Max
16°
Max
Observations
11 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
22.1°
21.3°
17.0°
73%
17km/h N
20km/h
8 [Very High]
1026.1hPa
0.0mm
16.8° 5:50am
22.7° 9:02am
26km/h N
Redland (Alexandra Hills)
Near by
Morning showers then sunny.
21.3°
Now
25°
Max
17°
Max
Observations
11 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
21.3°
20.4°
16.9°
76%
17km/h NNW
19km/h
8 [Very High]
-hPa
0.0mm
18.0° 5:16am
22.1° 9:04am
24km/h NNW
Greenbank (Defence)
Near by
Partly cloudy.
22.2°
Now
28°
Max
14°
Max
Observations
11 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
22.2°
23.2°
16.9°
72%
7km/h NNW
9km/h
8 [Very High]
-hPa
0.0mm
13.6° 11:58pm
22.3° 9:10am
13km/h NNE
Logan City
Near by
Morning shower or two.
22.5°
Now
27°
Max
14°
Max
Observations
21 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
22.5°
24.1°
17.9°
75%
6km/h N
-km/h
8 [Very High]
-hPa
9.0mm
-° 12:00am
-° 12:00am
-km/h -
Redcliffe
Near by
Morning shower or two.
22.1°
Now
25°
Max
17°
Max
Observations
11 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
22.1°
21.6°
17.0°
73%
15km/h N
17km/h
8 [Very High]
1026.2hPa
0.0mm
17.7° 3:49am
22.3° 9:00am
26km/h N
Inner Beacon
Near by
Morning shower or two.
Now
25°
Max
17°
Max
Observations
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:



-%
13km/h SSW
15km/h
8 [Very High]
-hPa
-mm
-° 12:00am
-° 12:00am
-km/h -
Banana Bank
Near by
Morning showers then sunny.
Now
25°
Max
17°
Max
Observations
11 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:



-%
13km/h NNW
15km/h
8 [Very High]
-hPa
-mm
-° 12:00am
-° 12:00am
32km/h NE

Search Location