Christmas Island Weather
Current Weather
Cloudy.
25.0°
Now
25°
Max
22°
Min
Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds north to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h. Sun protection recommended from 9:40 am to 2:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 6 [High]
Observations
15 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
25.0°
27.8°
20.9°
78%
7km/h E
9km/h
6 [High]
1012.6hPa
0.0mm
21.5° 03:01am
27.4° 01:32pm
44km/h ESE
Today's Chart
Chart
Christmas Island Radar
Radar
Pardoo
Near by
Rain.
26.5°
Now
29°
Max
20°
Max
Observations
9 hours ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
26.5°
30.1°
21.2°
72%
4km/h NNE
-km/h
6 [High]
1013.2hPa
0.0mm


-km/h -
Troughton Island
Near by
Mostly clear.
25.8°
Now
31°
Max
10°
Max
Observations
15 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
25.8°
22.0°
16.6°
56%
32km/h ENE
35km/h
8 [Very High]
1013.9hPa
0.0mm
25.7° 06:09pm
29.6° 01:12pm
37km/h ESE
Truscott
Near by
Mostly clear.
23.9°
Now
31°
Max
10°
Max
Observations
15 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
23.9°
23.0°
13.7°
53%
11km/h NE
13km/h
8 [Very High]
1013.5hPa
0.0mm
23.9° 06:10pm
29.5° 02:04pm
32km/h E
Kalumburu
Near by
Mostly clear.
21.4°
Now
31°
Max
10°
Max
Observations
15 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
21.4°
20.0°
9.0°
45%
6km/h E
7km/h
8 [Very High]
1013.6hPa
0.0mm
21.3° 06:09pm
32.2° 01:30pm
33km/h E
Wyndham Airport
Near by
Mostly clear.
22.7°
Now
30°
Max
11°
Max
Observations
15 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
22.7°


-%
9km/h
11km/h
8 [Very High]
1014.2hPa
0.0mm
22.7° 06:10pm
31.7° 02:17pm
30km/h E
Halls Creek
Near by
Clear.
18.0°
Now
27°
Max
13°
Max
Observations
15 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
18.0°
14.1°
-4.6°
21%
7km/h ESE
7km/h
7 [High]
1017.2hPa
-mm
18.0° 06:10pm
27.9° 02:32pm
46km/h NE
Argyle
Near by
Mostly clear.
22.8°
Now
30°
Max
11°
Max
Observations
15 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
22.8°
20.4°
-0.5°
21%
2km/h N
4km/h
8 [Very High]
1016.4hPa
0.0mm
22.8° 06:10pm
28.6° 01:35pm
39km/h NE
Kununurra Airport
Near by
Mostly clear.
18.5°
Now
30°
Max
11°
Max
Observations
15 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
18.5°
17.2°
9.3°
55%
6km/h ESE
7km/h
8 [Very High]
1015.1hPa
0.0mm
18.5° 06:10pm
30.7° 02:33pm
28km/h E

Search Location