Ewingsdale Weather
Current Weather
Shower or two.
14.3°
Now
21°
Max
13°
Min
Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the coast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds. Sun protection recommended from 10:00 am to 1:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]
Observations
12 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
14.3°
12.7°
13.8°
97%
15km/h SW
19km/h
4 [Moderate]
1029.3hPa
2.6mm
14.3° 10:00pm
18.1° 1:30pm
54km/h E
Today's Chart
Chart
Ewingsdale Radar
Radar
Ballina
Near by
Shower or two.
15.0°
Now
21°
Max
13°
Max
Observations
12 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
15.0°
15.1°
14.5°
97%
7km/h WNW
11km/h
4 [Moderate]
1029.1hPa
12.4mm
15.0° 10:00pm
17.9° 12:43pm
30km/h SE
Murwillumbah
Near by
Shower or two.
17.9°
Now
21°
Max
12°
Max
Observations
2 days ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
17.9°
18.8°
15.2°
84%
4km/h SSE
-km/h
4 [Moderate]
-hPa
7.0mm
-° 12:00am
-° 12:00am
-km/h -
Lismore Airport
Near by
Shower or two.
14.7°
Now
20°
Max
10°
Max
Observations
12 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
14.7°
16.0°
14.1°
96%
0km/h CALM
0km/h
4 [Moderate]
1029.1hPa
4.8mm
14.6° 9:59pm
17.3° 3:24pm
24km/h S
Coolangatta
Near by
Shower or two.
15.3°
Now
22°
Max
15°
Max
Observations
12 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
15.3°
15.3°
15.1°
99%
9km/h WSW
13km/h
4 [Moderate]
1028.9hPa
1.0mm
15.3° 10:00pm
19.0° 1:04pm
39km/h SE
PORTABLE RFSNSW54
Near by
Shower or two.
15.7°
Now
21°
Max
15°
Max
Observations
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
15.7°

14.9°
95%
-km/h -
-km/h
4 [Moderate]
-hPa
0.0mm
-° 12:00am
-° 12:00am
-km/h -
Evans Head
Near by
Shower or two.
14.3°
Now
21°
Max
15°
Max
Observations
12 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
14.3°
13.7°
13.5°
95%
9km/h WSW
13km/h
4 [Moderate]
1029.0hPa
9.2mm
14.2° 9:13pm
18.4° 3:39pm
43km/h ESE
Casino
Near by
Shower or two.
14.7°
Now
20°
Max
10°
Max
Observations
12 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
14.7°
15.7°
13.2°
91%
0km/h CALM
0km/h
4 [Moderate]
1029.4hPa
1.6mm
14.7° 10:00pm
18.0° 11:04am
24km/h E
Gold Coast Seaway
Near by
Shower or two.
16.3°
Now
22°
Max
17°
Max
Observations
12 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
16.3°
12.6°
16.1°
99%
30km/h S
37km/h
4 [Moderate]
1028.6hPa
2.8mm
15.3° 9:39pm
20.4° 1:50pm
52km/h SSE

Search Location