Casey Forecast
7 Day Forecast
Shower or two.
Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the early afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures around 17.
17°
Max
11°
Min
70%
Chance of rain
-
UV Index
Low-Mod.
Fire Danger
Thursday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
11/02:00am
12°C
30%
28km/h
W
11/05:00am
14°C
30%
30km/h
WSW
11/08:00am
13°C
50%
33km/h
WSW
11/11:00am
16°C
40%
33km/h
WSW
11/02:00pm
17°C
30%
33km/h
WSW
11/05:00pm
15°C
30%
31km/h
WSW
11/08:00pm
12°C
30%
26km/h
WSW
11/11:00pm
13°C
20%
28km/h
SW
Showers easing.
Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the south, most likely in the morning and early afternoon. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 10 with daytime temperatures reaching around 17.
17°
Max
11°
Min
90%
Chance of rain
-
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Friday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
12/02:00am
11°C
70%
24km/h
SW
12/05:00am
13°C
70%
26km/h
SW
12/08:00am
13°C
60%
28km/h
SSW
12/11:00am
16°C
30%
24km/h
S
12/02:00pm
17°C
20%
19km/h
S
12/05:00pm
16°C
10%
15km/h
S
12/08:00pm
12°C
20%
13km/h
SSE
12/11:00pm
13°C
20%
7km/h
E
Possible shower.
Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower near the south coast in the morning and afternoon. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 5 and 8 with daytime temperatures reaching around 17.
17°
Max
Min
40%
Chance of rain
-
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Saturday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
13/02:00am
10°C
20%
9km/h
NNE
13/05:00am
10°C
20%
7km/h
N
13/08:00am
10°C
20%
6km/h
N
13/11:00am
16°C
30%
6km/h
SSE
13/02:00pm
17°C
10%
17km/h
SSE
13/05:00pm
16°C
5%
20km/h
ESE
13/08:00pm
12°C
0%
11km/h
E
13/11:00pm
12°C
0%
13km/h
NE
Sunny.
Sunny. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 8 with daytime temperatures reaching around 18.
18°
Max
Min
5%
Chance of rain
-
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Sunday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
14/02:00am
9°C
5%
13km/h
NNE
14/05:00am
9°C
5%
15km/h
NNE
14/08:00am
9°C
0%
15km/h
NE
14/11:00am
15°C
0%
15km/h
NE
14/02:00pm
18°C
0%
15km/h
NE
14/05:00pm
16°C
0%
11km/h
NE
14/08:00pm
11°C
0%
15km/h
NE
14/11:00pm
10°C
0%
17km/h
NNE
Sunny.
19°
Max
Min
0%
Chance of rain
-
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Monday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
15/02:00am
8°C
0%
19km/h
NNE
15/05:00am
9°C
0%
19km/h
N
15/08:00am
8°C
0%
20km/h
N
15/11:00am
15°C
0%
19km/h
N
15/02:00pm
19°C
0%
13km/h
NNW
15/05:00pm
16°C
0%
11km/h
N
15/08:00pm
10°C
0%
13km/h
N
15/11:00pm
11°C
0%
17km/h
N
Partly cloudy.
20°
Max
Min
20%
Chance of rain
-
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Tuesday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
16/02:00am
9°C
0%
20km/h
NNW
16/05:00am
10°C
0%
22km/h
NNW
16/08:00am
10°C
5%
24km/h
NNW
16/11:00am
17°C
5%
28km/h
NW
16/02:00pm
20°C
10%
31km/h
W
16/05:00pm
18°C
10%
31km/h
WSW
16/08:00pm
14°C
0%
22km/h
SW
16/11:00pm
13°C
0%
13km/h
SW
Partly cloudy.
20°
Max
10°
Min
30%
Chance of rain
-
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Wednesday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:

































Search Location