Hogan Island Forecast
7 Day Forecast
Sunny.
Sunny. Areas of frost and the chance of fog in the east in the morning. Winds north to northwesterly and light becoming northerly 15 to 25 km/h in the morning then tending north to northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h in the middle of the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 1 and 6 with daytime temperatures reaching between 10 and 17.
14°
Max
Min
5%
Chance of rain
-
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Monday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
22/01:00am
10°C
0%
30km/h
NW
22/04:00am
10°C
0%
31km/h
NW
22/07:00am
10°C
0%
31km/h
NNW
22/10:00am
12°C
0%
33km/h
N
22/01:00pm
15°C
0%
31km/h
N
22/04:00pm
15°C
0%
28km/h
N
22/07:00pm
13°C
0%
30km/h
N
22/10:00pm
12°C
5%
43km/h
NNW
Showers. Very windy.
Partly cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers, most likely in the evening. Snow falling above 1000 metres in the evening. The chance of a thunderstorm near the coast in the afternoon and evening. Possible hail near Wilsons Promontory in the afternoon and evening. Winds northerly 25 to 35 km/h tending northwesterly 25 to 40 km/h before dawn then tending westerly 20 to 30 km/h in the late evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 3 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching between 7 and 15.
13°
Max
10°
Min
100%
Chance of rain
-
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Tuesday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
23/01:00am
12°C
40%
43km/h
NNW
23/04:00am
13°C
50%
50km/h
WNW
23/07:00am
10°C
60%
41km/h
NW
23/10:00am
13°C
70%
50km/h
WNW
23/01:00pm
13°C
60%
56km/h
WNW
23/04:00pm
12°C
80%
50km/h
WNW
23/07:00pm
9°C
90%
48km/h
W
23/10:00pm
8°C
60%
48km/h
W
Showers. Windy.
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1000 metres. Areas of morning frost about the ranges. Winds westerly 15 to 25 km/h turning northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h during the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 1 and 5 with daytime temperatures reaching between 7 and 14.
12°
Max
Min
90%
Chance of rain
-
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Wednesday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
24/01:00am
8°C
80%
37km/h
W
24/04:00am
10°C
10%
37km/h
WSW
24/07:00am
10°C
10%
35km/h
W
24/10:00am
11°C
60%
39km/h
NW
24/01:00pm
12°C
30%
43km/h
WNW
24/04:00pm
13°C
10%
44km/h
W
24/07:00pm
12°C
10%
37km/h
W
24/10:00pm
12°C
10%
35km/h
WNW
Partly cloudy.
Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower near Wilsons Promontory, near zero chance elsewhere. Winds west to northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h tending north to northwesterly during the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 1 and 6 with daytime temperatures reaching between 9 and 17.
13°
Max
Min
30%
Chance of rain
-
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Thursday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
25/01:00am
10°C
5%
37km/h
WNW
25/04:00am
10°C
5%
35km/h
WNW
25/07:00am
9°C
10%
31km/h
WNW
25/10:00am
12°C
10%
30km/h
NW
25/01:00pm
14°C
10%
30km/h
NW
25/04:00pm
14°C
10%
26km/h
NW
25/07:00pm
12°C
10%
24km/h
NNW
25/10:00pm
11°C
5%
26km/h
NNW
Shower or two.
13°
Max
10°
Min
70%
Chance of rain
-
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Friday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
26/01:00am
10°C
10%
37km/h
NW
26/04:00am
11°C
20%
37km/h
NW
26/07:00am
11°C
10%
33km/h
NW
26/10:00am
13°C
50%
37km/h
NW
26/01:00pm
13°C
30%
35km/h
W
26/04:00pm
12°C
20%
28km/h
WSW
26/07:00pm
11°C
30%
22km/h
WSW
26/10:00pm
11°C
10%
17km/h
WSW
Shower or two.
13°
Max
Min
60%
Chance of rain
-
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Saturday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
27/01:00am
9°C
5%
19km/h
WSW
27/04:00am
9°C
5%
17km/h
NW
27/07:00am
9°C
5%
19km/h
W
27/10:00am
11°C
10%
26km/h
NW
27/01:00pm
13°C
20%
28km/h
NW
27/04:00pm
13°C
30%
28km/h
NW
27/07:00pm
12°C
20%
30km/h
W
27/10:00pm
11°C
30%
31km/h
WNW
Shower or two.
12°
Max
Min
60%
Chance of rain
-
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Sunday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:

































Search Location