Christmas Island Weather
Current Weather
Showers. Possible storm.
27.7°
Now
31°
Max
25°
Min
Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the southwest, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm, with gusty winds and possible heavy falls in the far west this morning. Light winds becoming west to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 30 to 39. Sun protection recommended from 8:50 am to 3:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 11 [Extreme]
Observations
6 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
27.7°
31.7°
23.7°
79%
9km/h E
13km/h
11 [Extreme]
1012.5hPa
0.0mm
23.4° 4:52am
28.0° 8:43am
15km/h E
Today's Chart
Chart
Christmas Island Radar
Radar
Cocos Island
Near by
Shower or two. Possible storm.
30.1°
Now
30°
Max
24°
Max
Observations
6 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
30.1°
33.2°
25.4°
76%
19km/h S
22km/h
10 [Very High]
1011.5hPa
0.0mm
26.7° 5:34am
30.4° 9:00am
32km/h S
Varanus Island
Near by
Showers. Possible storm.
27.0°
Now
31°
Max
25°
Max
Observations
6 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
27.0°
25.0°
24.5°
86%
43km/h NNW
57km/h
11 [Extreme]
1010.4hPa
0.0mm
-° 12:00am
-° 12:00am
-km/h -
Barrow Island
Near by
Showers. Possible storm.
25.9°
Now
31°
Max
25°
Max
Observations
6 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
25.9°
26.8°
23.4°
86%
24km/h N
32km/h
11 [Extreme]
1010.6hPa
0.0mm
24.7° 4:02am
26.1° 10:08am
48km/h NNE
Thevenard Island
Near by
Showers. Possible storm.
28.1°
Now
31°
Max
25°
Max
Observations
6 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
28.1°
29.3°
26.3°
90%
32km/h N
41km/h
10 [Very High]
1011.0hPa
0.0mm
26.6° 3:21am
28.3° 9:59am
50km/h NNE
Learmonth
Near by
Shower or two. Possible storm.
25.8°
Now
30°
Max
24°
Max
Observations
6 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
25.8°
30.0°
24.8°
94%
11km/h S
15km/h
10 [Very High]
1011.7hPa
3.2mm
23.9° 4:03am
26.0° 10:29am
30km/h N
Onslow Airport
Near by
Showers. Possible storm.
29.0°
Now
31°
Max
25°
Max
Observations
6 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
29.0°
31.2°
23.9°
74%
19km/h NNE
24km/h
10 [Very High]
1011.3hPa
0.0mm
26.3° 4:55am
29.5° 10:08am
43km/h N
Mardie
Near by
Showers. Possible storm.
26.5°
Now
31°
Max
26°
Max
Observations
6 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
26.5°
32.6°
26.5°
100%
7km/h E
9km/h
11 [Extreme]
1011.3hPa
0.2mm
25.8° 8:37am
27.0° 6:06am
26km/h NE
Legendre Island
Near by
Possible shower or storm.
27.8°
Now
32°
Max
27°
Max
Observations
21 days ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
27.8°
15.0°
27.8°
100%
111km/h S
135km/h
11 [Extreme]
980.0hPa
-mm
-° 12:00am
-° 12:00am
-km/h -

Search Location