Melbourne Weather
Current Weather
Possible shower.
14.8°
Now
17°
Max
11°
Min
Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of showers over western suburbs grading to a high (70%) chance of showers about outer eastern suburbs. Winds north to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day.
Observations
14 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
14.8°
11.0°
5.9°
55%
15km/h NW
17km/h
1 [Low]
1010.9hPa
0.0mm
12.4° 7:26am
17.8° 1:59pm
44km/h N
Today's Chart
Chart
Melbourne Radar
Radar
St Kilda Harbour RMYS
Near by
Cloudy.
Now
17°
Max
11°
Max
Observations
14 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:



-%
30km/h NNW
35km/h
1 [Low]
-hPa
-mm
-° 12:00am
-° 12:00am
59km/h N
Essendon Airport
Near by
Partly cloudy.
13.6°
Now
16°
Max
Max
Observations
14 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
13.6°
9.2°
7.2°
65%
20km/h NNW
26km/h
2 [Low]
1009.9hPa
0.0mm
11.2° 7:56am
16.7° 1:55pm
48km/h N
Fawkner Beacon
Near by
Cloudy.
Now
17°
Max
11°
Max
Observations
14 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:



-%
26km/h NW
28km/h
1 [Low]
-hPa
-mm
-° 12:00am
-° 12:00am
69km/h NNW
Viewbank
Near by
Cloudy.
14.2°
Now
16°
Max
10°
Max
Observations
14 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
14.2°
11.5°
7.5°
64%
11km/h N
13km/h
2 [Low]
1010.1hPa
0.0mm
12.3° 8:23am
16.8° 1:56pm
57km/h N
Moorabbin Airport
Near by
Possible shower.
15.0°
Now
16°
Max
Max
Observations
14 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
15.0°
9.5°
6.0°
55%
24km/h NNW
35km/h
1 [Low]
1009.7hPa
0.0mm
12.7° 8:26am
17.2° 2:17pm
67km/h N
Melbourne Airport
Near by
Partly cloudy.
12.8°
Now
16°
Max
Max
Observations
14 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
12.8°
9.1°
6.3°
64%
15km/h NNW
17km/h
2 [Low]
1010.3hPa
0.0mm
10.0° 8:15am
16.6° 2:33pm
56km/h NNW
Laverton
Near by
Partly cloudy.
13.6°
Now
16°
Max
Max
Observations
14 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
13.6°
11.0°
7.6°
67%
11km/h NW
13km/h
1 [Low]
1010.0hPa
0.0mm
11.6° 8:03am
16.9° 1:44pm
56km/h NW
Scoresby
Near by
Possible shower.
13.9°
Now
16°
Max
10°
Max
Observations
14 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
13.9°
12.5°
8.7°
71%
6km/h N
7km/h
1 [Low]
-hPa
0.0mm
12.9° 8:18am
16.3° 1:22pm
46km/h NNW

Search Location