Madura Weather
Current Weather
Mostly sunny.
17.2°
Now
26°
Max
14°
Min
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers east of Ceduna, slight (30%) chance elsewhere and the chance of a thunderstorm, clearing from the west during the morning and throughout by late afternoon. Winds northerly 25 to 40 km/h shifting southwesterly 25 to 35 km/h in the late morning and afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures 26 to 33. Sun protection recommended from 9:50 am to 5:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 10 [Very High]
Observations
32 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
17.2°
13.7°
13.5°
79%
24km/h WSW
39km/h
10 [Very High]
1013.7hPa
0.0mm
15.9° 03:59am
17.2° 06:00am
41km/h WSW
Today's Chart
Chart
Madura Radar
Radar
Nullarbor
Near by
Sunny.
17.3°
Now
34°
Max
19°
Max
Observations
32 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
17.3°
12.7°
14.6°
84%
32km/h W
35km/h
10 [Very High]
1011.1hPa
0.0mm
15.8° 07:20am
17.5° 06:03am
54km/h N
Thevenard
Near by
Morning shower or two.
Now
29°
Max
19°
Max
Observations
14 days ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:



-%
30km/h N
35km/h
9 [Very High]
-hPa
-mm


39km/h NE
Warburton
Near by
Possible shower or storm.
21.7°
Now
39°
Max
20°
Max
Observations
32 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
21.7°
22.4°
16.2°
71%
7km/h S
9km/h
12 [Extreme]
1011.4hPa
0.0mm
17.9° 05:00am
21.7° 06:00am
22km/h SSW
Ceduna
Near by
Morning shower or two.
25.8°
Now
29°
Max
19°
Max
Observations
32 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
25.8°
19.9°
-1.1°
17%
20km/h N
26km/h
9 [Very High]
1008.8hPa
0.0mm
21.0° 04:15am
25.8° 08:30am
35km/h NNE
Tarcoola
Near by
Possible shower. Wind easing.
26.0°
Now
37°
Max
21°
Max
Observations
32 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
26.0°
17.7°
-4.5°
13%
30km/h N
46km/h
9 [Very High]
1011.9hPa
0.0mm
22.8° 11:30pm
26.3° 08:29am
46km/h N
Minnipa RS
Near by
Shower or two. Windy.
23.4°
Now
34°
Max
16°
Max
Observations
32 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
23.4°
16.2°
-5.6°
14%
24km/h N
39km/h
9 [Very High]
1010.4hPa
0.0mm
18.2° 01:09am
23.5° 08:30am
39km/h N
Yulara
Near by
Partly cloudy.
21.9°
Now
39°
Max
17°
Max
Observations
32 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
21.9°
17.9°
3.1°
29%
13km/h S
17km/h
12 [Extreme]
1013.6hPa
0.0mm
17.5° 06:23am
22.1° 07:20am
30km/h SSW
Coober Pedy Airport
Near by
Morning dust. Wind easing.
21.4°
Now
39°
Max
21°
Max
Observations
32 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
21.4°
14.0°
-3.9°
18%
26km/h NNE
30km/h
10 [Very High]
1013.9hPa
0.0mm
19.2° 04:04am
21.4° 08:30am
33km/h NNE

Search Location