Oswald Weather
Current Weather
Shower or two.
10.5°
Now
20°
Max
Min
Partly cloudy. Areas of fog in the early morning. High (70%) chance of showers along the coastal fringe, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming south to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 5 and 10 with daytime temperatures reaching between 15 and 19.
Observations
6 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
10.5°
9.2°
9.9°
96%
7km/h W
9km/h
3 [Moderate]
1024.1hPa
0.0mm
9.6° 4:13am
21.6° 2:59pm
19km/h W
Today's Chart
Chart
Oswald Radar
Radar
Tocal
Near by
Shower or two.
9.8°
Now
20°
Max
Max
Observations
6 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
9.8°
9.6°
9.0°
95%
0km/h CALM
0km/h
3 [Moderate]
-hPa
0.2mm
9.8° 5:20am
20.6° 1:46pm
9km/h NE
Cessnock Airport
Near by
Early fog. Shower or two.
8.5°
Now
19°
Max
Max
Observations
6 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
8.5°
8.0°
7.9°
96%
0km/h CALM
0km/h
3 [Moderate]
1023.7hPa
1.2mm
8.4° 5:17am
21.7° 2:24pm
7km/h WSW
Newcastle University
Near by
Shower or two.
11.8°
Now
19°
Max
Max
Observations
20 hours ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
11.8°
12.3°
11.6°
99%
0km/h CALM
-km/h
3 [Moderate]
-hPa
0.0mm
-° 12:00am
-° 12:00am
-km/h -
Singleton (Defence)
Near by
Possible shower.
12.2°
Now
20°
Max
Max
Observations
6 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
12.2°
12.2°
11.1°
93%
2km/h SSW
4km/h
3 [Moderate]
-hPa
3.2mm
12.1° 5:17am
21.3° 2:50pm
15km/h SSW
Williamtown
Near by
Shower or two.
10.8°
Now
20°
Max
11°
Max
Observations
6 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
10.8°
8.5°
10.3°
97%
13km/h NW
15km/h
3 [Moderate]
1023.8hPa
1.2mm
10.7° 5:20am
21.3° 2:38pm
19km/h NW
Lostock
Near by
Possible shower.
10.5°
Now
20°
Max
Max
Observations
20 hours ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
10.5°
10.1°
9.9°
96%
2km/h WNW
-km/h
3 [Moderate]
-hPa
0.2mm
-° 12:00am
-° 12:00am
-km/h -
Newcastle Nobbys
Near by
Shower or two.
15.3°
Now
20°
Max
11°
Max
Observations
6 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
15.3°
12.6°
12.9°
85%
19km/h SW
22km/h
3 [Moderate]
-hPa
0.0mm
15.1° 2:11am
21.6° 12:50pm
37km/h S
Lake Macquarie - Cooranbong
Near by
Shower or two.
8.3°
Now
19°
Max
Max
Observations
6 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
8.3°
7.8°
7.8°
97%
0km/h CALM
0km/h
3 [Moderate]
-hPa
0.0mm
8.2° 5:20am
21.7° 3:00pm
0km/h -

Search Location