Adelaide Weather
Current Weather
Showers clearing.
13.0°
Now
14°
Max
Min
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, easing to a slight (30%) chance through the afternoon. Winds west to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h turning southwesterly in the late morning.
Observations
6 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
13.0°
9.0°
5.0°
58%
15km/h SW
20km/h
2 [Low]
1026.0hPa
1.4mm
8.7° 1:42am
13.8° 12:01pm
39km/h WSW
Today's Chart
Chart
Adelaide Radar
Radar
Adelaide (West Terrace / ngayirdapira)
Near by
Showers clearing.
13.4°
Now
14°
Max
Max
Observations
6 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
13.4°
9.6°
6.0°
61%
15km/h SW
20km/h
2 [Low]
1025.8hPa
0.4mm
9.2° 4:41am
13.9° 11:40am
50km/h SW
Mount Lofty
Near by
Showers clearing.
6.0°
Now
11°
Max
Max
Observations
6 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
6.0°
1.4°
5.8°
99%
19km/h WSW
24km/h
2 [Low]
-hPa
3.0mm
4.8° 6:29pm
8.1° 9:33am
46km/h WNW
Adelaide Airport
Near by
Showers clearing.
12.9°
Now
14°
Max
Max
Observations
6 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
12.9°
6.1°
5.3°
60%
30km/h SW
33km/h
2 [Low]
1025.9hPa
0.6mm
10.8° 9:18pm
14.0° 11:21am
52km/h SW
Parafield
Near by
Showers clearing.
13.3°
Now
14°
Max
Max
Observations
6 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
13.3°
5.6°
5.2°
58%
35km/h SSW
39km/h
2 [Low]
1025.7hPa
0.4mm
5.3° 12:19am
14.1° 11:54am
54km/h SW
Edinburgh
Near by
Showers clearing.
12.8°
Now
14°
Max
Max
Observations
6 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
12.8°
4.3°
5.2°
60%
39km/h SW
43km/h
2 [Low]
1025.9hPa
1.8mm
5.7° 9:38pm
14.1° 11:50am
54km/h SW
Outer Harbor (Black Pole)
Near by
Showers clearing.
Now
14°
Max
Max
Observations
6 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:



-%
32km/h SW
37km/h
2 [Low]
-hPa
-mm
-° 12:00am
-° 12:00am
52km/h SW
Kuitpo
Near by
Showers clearing.
10.2°
Now
11°
Max
Max
Observations
6 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
10.2°
6.6°
5.0°
70%
13km/h SW
15km/h
2 [Low]
1023.8hPa
2.6mm
7.1° 9:32pm
10.5° 2:49pm
48km/h SW
Noarlunga
Near by
Showers clearing.
12.9°
Now
14°
Max
Max
Observations
6 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
12.9°
8.8°
6.2°
64%
17km/h SW
22km/h
2 [Low]
-hPa
1.0mm
9.7° 9:26pm
13.8° 1:34pm
44km/h SW

Search Location