Sassafras Weather
Current Weather
Mostly sunny.
4.8°
Now
11°
Max
Min
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the Victorian border, slight (30%) chance elsewhere, during the morning. Snow falling above 1000 metres about the coastal ranges in the morning. The chance of a small hail in the south early in the morning. Winds southwesterly 25 to 40 km/h tending northwest to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h in the late evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 2 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching between 11 and 16.
Observations
9 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
4.8°
-0.4°
3.4°
91%
20km/h W
24km/h
-
-hPa
1.4mm
4.5° 6:34am
5.1° 6:06am
54km/h NW
Today's Chart
Chart
Sassafras Radar
Radar
Braidwood
Near by
Partly cloudy.
5.3°
Now
13°
Max
Max
Observations
9 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
5.3°
1.9°
1.7°
77%
9km/h SSW
11km/h
-
-hPa
0.6mm
4.1° 5:59am
5.5° 6:17am
59km/h W
Goulburn Airport
Near by
Wind easing. Partly cloudy.
5.5°
Now
10°
Max
Max
Observations
9 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
5.5°
-2.6°
3.5°
87%
35km/h W
41km/h
-
1014.7hPa
0.4mm
4.5° 6:53pm
5.6° 6:45am
82km/h WNW
Ulladulla
Near by
Mostly sunny.
8.2°
Now
16°
Max
10°
Max
Observations
9 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
8.2°
5.7°
4.7°
78%
7km/h WSW
11km/h
-
-hPa
0.0mm
8.0° 6:39am
8.4° 6:27am
59km/h SW
Nowra
Near by
Wind easing. Mostly sunny.
10.2°
Now
17°
Max
Max
Observations
9 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
10.2°
3.4°
3.3°
62%
28km/h W
32km/h
-
1013.0hPa
0.0mm
10.0° 6:50am
11.5° 6:07am
78km/h W
Goulburn
Near by
Wind easing. Partly cloudy.
3.2°
Now
10°
Max
Max
Observations
22 hours ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
3.2°
-5.8°
0.1°
80%
37km/h W
-km/h
-
-hPa
0.6mm
-° 12:00am
-° 12:00am
-km/h -
Jervis Bay Airfield
Near by
Wind easing. Mostly sunny.
8.3°
Now
17°
Max
Max
Observations
9 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
8.3°
4.6°
6.3°
87%
15km/h W
20km/h
-
1012.3hPa
1.6mm
8.2° 6:29am
9.0° 6:01am
59km/h W
Batemans Bay
Near by
Mostly sunny.
4.5°
Now
17°
Max
Max
Observations
22 hours ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
4.5°
3.1°
3.8°
95%
0km/h CALM
-km/h
-
-hPa
0.0mm
-° 12:00am
-° 12:00am
-km/h -
Moss Vale
Near by
Wind easing. Mostly sunny.
5.9°
Now
10°
Max
Max
Observations
9 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
5.9°
-2.0°
2.0°
76%
33km/h WSW
35km/h
-
1012.9hPa
0.0mm
5.4° 6:06pm
6.2° 6:18am
78km/h W

Search Location