Sydney Weather
Current Weather
Morning shower or two.
11.8°
Now
18°
Max
11°
Min
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the coast, grading to slight (30%) chance in the west, clearing during the afternoon. Winds southeast to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h, becoming light in the evening. Sun protection recommended from 9:20 am to 2:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 5 [Moderate]
Observations
16 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
11.8°
8.3°
8.8°
82%
17km/h WSW
-km/h
5 [Moderate]
1019.3hPa
5.2mm
11.5° 08:33am
12.1° 07:44am
-km/h -
Today's Chart
Chart
Sydney Radar
Radar
Fort Denison
Near by
Morning shower or two.
Now
18°
Max
11°
Max
Observations
16 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:



-%
17km/h WSW
26km/h
5 [Moderate]
-hPa
-mm


35km/h SSW
Sydney Harbour
Near by
Morning shower or two.
12.2°
Now
16°
Max
12°
Max
Observations
16 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
12.2°


-%
26km/h SW
30km/h
5 [Moderate]
-hPa
-mm
11.3° 05:24am
13.0° 07:14am
39km/h SW
North Head
Near by
Morning shower or two.
Now
16°
Max
12°
Max
Observations
16 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:



-%
15km/h SW
19km/h
5 [Moderate]
-hPa
-mm


33km/h S
Sydney Airport
Near by
Morning shower or two.
11.6°
Now
18°
Max
11°
Max
Observations
16 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
11.6°
8.9°
10.2°
91%
15km/h NW
17km/h
5 [Moderate]
1019.3hPa
7.8mm
10.8° 07:53am
12.9° 06:03am
37km/h SW
Canterbury
Near by
Morning shower or two.
11.0°
Now
17°
Max
Max
Observations
16 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
11.0°
8.4°
7.7°
80%
11km/h W
13km/h
5 [Moderate]
-hPa
2.0mm
10.7° 08:12am
11.8° 06:17am
24km/h SSW
Little Bay
Near by
Morning shower or two.
Now
18°
Max
11°
Max
Observations
16 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:



-%
11km/h WSW
15km/h
5 [Moderate]
-hPa
-mm


39km/h S
Kurnell
Near by
Morning shower or two.
Now
16°
Max
11°
Max
Observations
16 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:



-%
13km/h WSW
15km/h
5 [Moderate]
-hPa
-mm


46km/h SSW
Sydney Olympic Park
Near by
Morning shower or two.
11.1°
Now
18°
Max
Max
Observations
16 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
11.1°
9.6°
9.0°
87%
7km/h WNW
11km/h
5 [Moderate]
-hPa
1.6mm
9.0° 04:00am
12.0° 06:39am
17km/h SW

Search Location