Tasman Island Weather
Current Weather
Light shower or two.
12.3°
Now
17°
Max
Min
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of light showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds west to northwesterly 25 to 40 km/h tending west to southwesterly 25 to 35 km/h in the morning then west to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 13 and 19. Sun protection recommended from 8:50 am to 5:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 10 [Very High]
Observations
16 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
12.3°
9.1°
5.2°
62%
11km/h WNW
24km/h
10 [Very High]
1013.4hPa
0.0mm
5.4° 09:49pm
12.9° 01:24pm
91km/h WSW
Today's Chart
Chart
Tasman Island Radar
Radar
Maria Island
Near by
Partly cloudy.
15.6°
Now
19°
Max
Max
Observations
16 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
15.6°
12.0°
6.9°
56%
15km/h WSW
26km/h
10 [Very High]
1013.5hPa
0.0mm
8.6° 05:22am
16.5° 12:58pm
59km/h SW
Hobart Airport
Near by
Partly cloudy.
16.2°
Now
19°
Max
Max
Observations
16 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
16.2°
10.9°
4.8°
46%
22km/h WNW
33km/h
10 [Very High]
1013.9hPa
0.0mm
7.9° 02:55am
17.6° 12:02pm
48km/h SW
Hobart
Near by
Partly cloudy.
16.7°
Now
19°
Max
Max
Observations
16 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
16.7°
12.0°
6.2°
50%
20km/h NW
30km/h
11 [Extreme]
1013.6hPa
0.0mm
8.1° 01:30am
17.7° 11:53am
37km/h NW
Campania
Near by
Partly cloudy.
16.3°
Now
19°
Max
Max
Observations
16 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
16.3°
10.5°
8.0°
58%
28km/h WNW
41km/h
10 [Very High]
-hPa
0.0mm
8.2° 03:04am
17.5° 12:51pm
46km/h W
Mount Wellington
Near by
Partly cloudy.
8.3°
Now
19°
Max
Max
Observations
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
8.3°
4.8°
1.5°
62%
9km/h NNW
17km/h
11 [Extreme]
-hPa
0.0mm
0.2° 09:17pm
9.1° 12:32pm
32km/h NW
Mt Wellington
Near by
Partly cloudy.
7.7°
Now
19°
Max
Max
Observations
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
7.7°
4.6°
0.4°
60%
6km/h NNW
13km/h
11 [Extreme]
-hPa
0.0mm
0.2° 09:17pm
9.1° 12:32pm
32km/h NW
Cape Bruny AWS
Near by
Light shower or two.
13.6°
Now
18°
Max
Max
Observations
16 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
13.6°
6.2°
6.9°
64%
35km/h WNW
44km/h
10 [Very High]
1013.0hPa
0.2mm
7.1° 09:43pm
15.2° 11:48am
87km/h W
Tunnack
Near by
Partly cloudy.
11.8°
Now
16°
Max
Max
Observations
16 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
11.8°
7.1°
5.2°
64%
19km/h WNW
32km/h
11 [Extreme]
1013.9hPa
0.0mm
4.3° 06:14am
13.2° 12:22pm
59km/h SW

Search Location