Christmas Island Forecast
7 Day Forecast
Sunny.
Sunny. Winds east to southeasterly 20 to 30 km/h becoming light in the late afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures 25 to 31. Sun protection recommended from 9:50 am to 2:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 6 [High]
23°
Max
17°
Min
0%
Chance of rain
6 [High]
UV Index
Low-Mod.
Fire Danger
Tuesday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
18/02:00am
19°C
0%
13km/h
SSE
18/05:00am
17°C
0%
24km/h
E
18/08:00am
18°C
0%
30km/h
E
18/11:00am
21°C
0%
26km/h
ENE
18/02:00pm
23°C
0%
19km/h
NE
18/05:00pm
22°C
0%
13km/h
NNE
18/08:00pm
18°C
0%
4km/h
NE
18/11:00pm
19°C
0%
4km/h
SSE
Sunny.
Sunny. Winds east to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h tending northwest to northeasterly in the middle of the day then becoming light in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 9 and 13 with daytime temperatures reaching around 30.
23°
Max
18°
Min
0%
Chance of rain
6 [High]
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Wednesday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
19/02:00am
21°C
0%
7km/h
SW
19/05:00am
20°C
0%
13km/h
SSW
19/08:00am
21°C
0%
15km/h
ESE
19/11:00am
23°C
0%
15km/h
E
19/02:00pm
23°C
0%
17km/h
NE
19/05:00pm
21°C
0%
13km/h
N
19/08:00pm
18°C
0%
13km/h
N
19/11:00pm
19°C
0%
11km/h
N
Mostly sunny.
Mostly sunny. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the central and western parts. Light winds becoming east to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then tending northwest to northeasterly during the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 10 and 15 with daytime temperatures reaching the mid to high 20s.
23°
Max
18°
Min
30%
Chance of rain
6 [High]
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Thursday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
20/02:00am
21°C
0%
6km/h
NNW
20/05:00am
20°C
0%
7km/h
ENE
20/08:00am
21°C
5%
13km/h
ENE
20/11:00am
23°C
5%
13km/h
NE
20/02:00pm
23°C
10%
11km/h
NE
20/05:00pm
21°C
10%
13km/h
NE
20/08:00pm
18°C
20%
9km/h
NW
20/11:00pm
19°C
40%
15km/h
NE
Rain.
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the far west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm inland. Winds northeast to southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 12 and 15 with daytime temperatures reaching 22 to 28.
23°
Max
18°
Min
80%
Chance of rain
6 [High]
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Friday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
21/02:00am
20°C
50%
17km/h
N
21/05:00am
20°C
50%
19km/h
N
21/08:00am
21°C
60%
15km/h
NNE
21/11:00am
23°C
50%
22km/h
NE
21/02:00pm
22°C
40%
26km/h
NNE
21/05:00pm
20°C
30%
20km/h
N
21/08:00pm
18°C
30%
7km/h
NNE
21/11:00pm
19°C
5%
7km/h
E
Partly cloudy.
24°
Max
18°
Min
30%
Chance of rain
-
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Saturday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
22/02:00am
21°C
10%
11km/h
ESE
22/05:00am
21°C
10%
15km/h
E
22/08:00am
22°C
5%
17km/h
ENE
22/11:00am
23°C
5%
30km/h
ENE
22/02:00pm
23°C
5%
33km/h
ENE
22/05:00pm
21°C
5%
28km/h
ENE
22/08:00pm
19°C
5%
22km/h
ENE
22/11:00pm
20°C
10%
17km/h
ENE
Partly cloudy.
24°
Max
19°
Min
30%
Chance of rain
-
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Sunday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
23/02:00am
21°C
5%
15km/h
ENE
23/05:00am
21°C
5%
19km/h
ENE
23/08:00am
22°C
5%
26km/h
ENE
23/11:00am
23°C
5%
28km/h
ENE
23/02:00pm
23°C
10%
28km/h
ENE
23/05:00pm
21°C
10%
24km/h
ENE
23/08:00pm
18°C
5%
20km/h
ENE
23/11:00pm
19°C
30%
15km/h
NNE
Rain at times.
23°
Max
17°
Min
60%
Chance of rain
-
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Monday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:

































Search Location