Wandering Forecast
7 Day Forecast
Shower or two.
Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the west, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Damaging winds possible. Winds northwesterly 30 to 40 km/h. Sun protection recommended from 11:30 am to 12:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]
17°
Max
10°
Min
70%
Chance of rain
3 [Moderate]
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Friday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
25/02:00am
13°C
30%
22km/h
NW
25/05:00am
11°C
30%
26km/h
NW
25/08:00am
10°C
50%
30km/h
NW
25/11:00am
13°C
20%
35km/h
NW
25/02:00pm
17°C
30%
39km/h
WNW
25/05:00pm
16°C
40%
31km/h
NW
25/08:00pm
11°C
60%
31km/h
NW
25/11:00pm
10°C
60%
28km/h
NW
Showers.
Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and early afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the southwest in the early morning. Damaging winds possible in the south in the early morning. Winds northwesterly 30 to 40 km/h turning westerly 25 to 35 km/h during the morning then decreasing to 15 to 25 km/h in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 8 and 11 with daytime temperatures reaching between 16 and 19.
17°
Max
10°
Min
90%
Chance of rain
3 [Moderate]
UV Index
High
Fire Danger
Saturday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
26/02:00am
10°C
50%
28km/h
NW
26/05:00am
10°C
50%
28km/h
W
26/08:00am
12°C
40%
30km/h
W
26/11:00am
16°C
30%
31km/h
WSW
26/02:00pm
17°C
10%
28km/h
WSW
26/05:00pm
16°C
0%
22km/h
WSW
26/08:00pm
10°C
10%
11km/h
WSW
26/11:00pm
9°C
30%
9km/h
WNW
Showers.
Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm in the southwest in the morning. Winds northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h turning westerly 20 to 30 km/h during the morning then decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 7 and 10 with daytime temperatures reaching between 17 and 20.
19°
Max
Min
95%
Chance of rain
3 [Moderate]
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Sunday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
27/02:00am
9°C
30%
11km/h
WNW
27/05:00am
9°C
30%
13km/h
WNW
27/08:00am
13°C
60%
20km/h
WNW
27/11:00am
19°C
70%
22km/h
WNW
27/02:00pm
19°C
70%
30km/h
W
27/05:00pm
17°C
60%
20km/h
WSW
27/08:00pm
12°C
40%
9km/h
W
27/11:00pm
11°C
20%
7km/h
W
Partly cloudy.
Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the morning. Light winds becoming southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching around 16.
17°
Max
Min
30%
Chance of rain
3 [Moderate]
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Monday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
28/02:00am
9°C
10%
9km/h
WSW
28/05:00am
6°C
0%
9km/h
WSW
28/08:00am
8°C
0%
9km/h
SW
28/11:00am
14°C
0%
11km/h
SSW
28/02:00pm
17°C
0%
13km/h
SW
28/05:00pm
15°C
0%
6km/h
SW
28/08:00pm
8°C
0%
6km/h
S
28/11:00pm
6°C
0%
6km/h
SSE
Sunny.
Mostly sunny. Light winds becoming north to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then tending west to northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h during the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 1 and 4 with daytime temperatures reaching around 18.
18°
Max
Min
5%
Chance of rain
-
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Tuesday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
29/02:00am
4°C
0%
7km/h
ESE
29/05:00am
4°C
0%
7km/h
E
29/08:00am
7°C
0%
6km/h
NE
29/11:00am
15°C
5%
11km/h
N
29/02:00pm
18°C
0%
9km/h
WNW
29/05:00pm
16°C
0%
7km/h
SSE
29/08:00pm
10°C
0%
4km/h
WNW
29/11:00pm
7°C
0%
4km/h
ESE
Sunny.
21°
Max
Min
0%
Chance of rain
-
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Wednesday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
30/02:00am
5°C
0%
7km/h
E
30/05:00am
4°C
0%
9km/h
ENE
30/08:00am
7°C
0%
13km/h
NE
30/11:00am
16°C
0%
17km/h
NNE
30/02:00pm
21°C
0%
20km/h
N
30/05:00pm
19°C
0%
11km/h
NNE
30/08:00pm
13°C
0%
13km/h
NNE
30/11:00pm
11°C
5%
13km/h
N
Showers.
17°
Max
Min
80%
Chance of rain
-
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Thursday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
31/02:00am
10°C
10%
11km/h
NNW
31/05:00am
9°C
40%
15km/h
NNW
31/08:00am
12°C
60%
17km/h
NNW
31/11:00am
16°C
50%
19km/h
NW
31/02:00pm
17°C
20%
19km/h
WNW
31/05:00pm
17°C
10%
17km/h
W
31/08:00pm
11°C
10%
13km/h
W
31/11:00pm
9°C
5%
11km/h
WSW

Search Location