Adelaide Weather
Current Weather
Early morning shower.
14.6°
Now
16°
Max
11°
Min
High (70%) chance of early morning showers about the northern suburbs, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Mostly sunny afternoon. Winds southerly 15 to 25 km/h, reaching 25 to 35 km/h near the coast, tending southeasterly 10 to 20 km/h in the evening.
Observations
12 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
14.6°
10.5°
2.0°
42%
13km/h SSE
22km/h
-
1028.7hPa
0.0mm
9.7° 07:43am
14.9° 12:50pm
30km/h S
Today's Chart
Chart
Adelaide Radar
Radar
Adelaide Airport
Near by
Possible early shower.
14.0°
Now
16°
Max
10°
Max
Observations
12 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
14.0°
7.4°
2.3°
45%
26km/h S
35km/h
-
1028.7hPa
0.0mm
10.8° 07:32am
15.7° 11:41am
41km/h SSW
Mount Lofty
Near by
Possible morning shower.
8.1°
Now
12°
Max
Max
Observations
12 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
8.1°
5.3°
2.9°
70%
7km/h S
11km/h
-
-hPa
0.0mm
5.3° 08:44am
9.2° 11:53am
33km/h SW
Parafield
Near by
Early morning shower.
14.7°
Now
16°
Max
11°
Max
Observations
12 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
14.7°
9.0°
4.7°
51%
24km/h S
28km/h
-
1028.5hPa
0.0mm
9.7° 07:54am
17.0° 12:28pm
33km/h SSW
Edinburgh
Near by
Early morning shower.
15.2°
Now
17°
Max
10°
Max
Observations
12 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
15.2°
9.7°
1.7°
40%
20km/h S
22km/h
-
1028.5hPa
0.0mm
10.8° 11:26pm
15.9° 12:47pm
32km/h S
Outer Harbor (Black Pole)
Near by
Early morning shower.
Now
16°
Max
11°
Max
Observations
12 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:



-%
32km/h S
35km/h
-
-hPa
-mm


52km/h SSW
Kuitpo
Near by
Possible morning shower.
10.9°
Now
12°
Max
Max
Observations
12 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
10.9°
7.0°
5.4°
69%
15km/h S
20km/h
-
1027.1hPa
0.0mm
7.6° 06:55am
11.6° 12:07pm
39km/h WSW
Noarlunga
Near by
Possible early shower.
13.9°
Now
15°
Max
11°
Max
Observations
12 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
13.9°
9.5°
2.7°
46%
15km/h S
17km/h
-
-hPa
0.0mm
10.8° 06:39am
15.0° 11:43am
33km/h S
Mount Crawford
Near by
Early morning shower.
9.1°
Now
17°
Max
10°
Max
Observations
12 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
9.1°
4.2°
4.3°
72%
19km/h SSW
20km/h
-
1027.4hPa
0.0mm
7.0° 08:16am
10.5° 12:17pm
43km/h WNW
Search Location