Wilsons Promontory Weather
Current Weather
Shower or two. Very windy.
12.2°
Now
15°
Max
Min
Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds westerly 30 to 45 km/h decreasing to 20 to 30 km/h in the late evening.
Observations
9 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
12.2°
0.6°
9.9°
86%
61km/h W
91km/h
9 [Very High]
1008.6hPa
0.4mm
12.2° 6:00pm
13.3° 10:58am
124km/h W
Today's Chart
Chart
Wilsons Promontory Radar
Radar
Yanakie
Near by
Shower or two. Very windy.
12.9°
Now
15°
Max
Max
Observations
9 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
12.9°


-%
46km/h W
65km/h
9 [Very High]
1011.4hPa
0.2mm
12.8° 6:00pm
15.7° 1:22pm
76km/h WNW
Hogan Island
Near by
Shower or two. Very windy.
12.4°
Now
15°
Max
Max
Observations
9 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
12.4°
-4.5°
12.4°
100%
93km/h W
109km/h
9 [Very High]
1007.5hPa
0.0mm
12.4° 6:00pm
13.6° 12:28pm
124km/h WNW
Yarram Airport
Near by
Shower or two.
14.1°
Now
16°
Max
Max
Observations
9 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
14.1°
7.9°
9.5°
74%
32km/h W
50km/h
9 [Very High]
1011.4hPa
0.0mm
14.1° 6:00pm
16.9° 2:00pm
67km/h WNW
Pound Creek
Near by
Showers.
13.9°
Now
15°
Max
Max
Observations
9 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
13.9°
7.9°
10.9°
82%
33km/h W
48km/h
9 [Very High]
1012.8hPa
0.4mm
13.8° 6:00pm
15.4° 1:17pm
70km/h WSW
Latrobe Valley
Near by
Shower or two.
13.7°
Now
16°
Max
Max
Observations
9 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
13.7°
7.5°
7.9°
68%
30km/h W
41km/h
9 [Very High]
1012.3hPa
0.0mm
13.7° 6:00pm
16.2° 2:14pm
65km/h WNW
Wonthaggi
Near by
Showers. Windy.
9.8°
Now
15°
Max
Max
Observations
9 hours ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
9.8°
8.5°
9.8°
100%
7km/h NW
-km/h
9 [Very High]
1015.9hPa
5.0mm
-° 12:00am
-° 12:00am
-km/h -
Warragul (Nilma North)
Near by
Showers.
13.8°
Now
15°
Max
Max
Observations
9 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
13.8°
8.3°
9.0°
73%
28km/h W
41km/h
9 [Very High]
1013.0hPa
0.0mm
13.8° 6:00pm
14.6° 2:21pm
54km/h W
East Sale Airport
Near by
Cloudy.
16.2°
Now
19°
Max
Max
Observations
9 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
16.2°
7.9°
6.3°
52%
39km/h W
56km/h
9 [Very High]
1011.4hPa
0.0mm
16.0° 6:00pm
18.0° 2:54pm
72km/h W

Search Location