Melbourne Forecast
7 Day Forecast
Partly cloudy.
Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the southeast suburbs. Winds westerly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the late afternoon.
15°
Max
Min
10%
Chance of rain
2 [Low]
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Sunday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
































Mostly sunny. Possible late shower.
The chance of fog about the nearby hills in the early morning. Mostly sunny day. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the evening. Winds northerly 15 to 20 km/h increasing to 20 to 30 km/h in the morning then turning northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the evening.
16°
Max
Min
40%
Chance of rain
2 [Low]
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Monday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
































Showers.
Cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of showers, with possible hail about the nearby hills in the morning and afternoon. Winds northerly 15 to 20 km/h turning westerly 25 to 35 km/h during the day.
13°
Max
Min
90%
Chance of rain
2 [Low]
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Tuesday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
































Showers.
Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers. Winds westerly 20 to 30 km/h.
14°
Max
Min
95%
Chance of rain
2 [Low]
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Wednesday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
































Shower or two.
Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers about eastern suburbs, grading to a medium (40%) chance in the west. Winds westerly 20 to 30 km/h.
16°
Max
Min
70%
Chance of rain
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Thursday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
































Cloudy.
Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about eastern suburbs, grading to a slight (30%) chance in the west. Winds northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h turning westerly during the morning.
16°
Max
10°
Min
40%
Chance of rain
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Friday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
































Partly cloudy.
Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Light winds becoming northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h during the morning.
17°
Max
Min
30%
Chance of rain
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Saturday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:

































Search Location