kunanyi /Mount Wellington Forecast
7 Day Forecast
Partly cloudy.
Partly cloudy. Areas of frost and patchy fog this morning. Winds north to northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h tending north to northeasterly in the early afternoon then increasing to 25 to 35 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 9 and 13.
Max
-4°
Min
5%
Chance of rain
1 [Low]
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Monday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
































Snow shower or two.
Cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers, most likely from the late morning. Snow possible above 1200 metres. The chance of a thunderstorm near the coast in the late morning and afternoon. Winds northerly 15 to 25 km/h shifting south to southwesterly during the afternoon and evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between minus 1 and 6 above zero with daytime temperatures reaching between 10 and 13.
Max
-2°
Min
50%
Chance of rain
-
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Tuesday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
































Snow shower or two.
Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning. Snow falling above 1200 metres. Winds southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h turning westerly 20 to 30 km/h during the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 1 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching between 8 and 13.
Max
Min
70%
Chance of rain
-
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Wednesday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
































Very windy. Cloudy.
Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds westerly 30 to 45 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching between 9 and 14.
Max
Min
30%
Chance of rain
-
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Thursday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
































Shower or two. Very windy.
Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds westerly 30 to 45 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching between 9 and 14.
Max
Min
50%
Chance of rain
-
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Friday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
































Shower or two. Very windy.
Max
Min
50%
Chance of rain
-
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Saturday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
































Shower or two. Very windy.
Max
Min
50%
Chance of rain
-
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Sunday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:

































Search Location