Blackall Weather
Current Weather
Showers.
22.8°
Now
39°
Max
25°
Min
Hot. Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers east of Longreach, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds south to southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h tending northwest to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then tending northeasterly in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to the low to mid 20s with daytime temperatures reaching 36 to 42.
Observations
11 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
22.8°
23.7°
16.1°
66%
6km/h NE
6km/h
11 [Extreme]
1006.3hPa
0.6mm
22.0° 4:37am
41.2° 1:43pm
24km/h ESE
Today's Chart
Chart
Blackall Radar
Radar
Barcaldine
Near by
Showers.
39.7°
Now
38°
Max
25°
Max
Observations
14 hours ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
39.7°
42.3°
17.4°
27%
0km/h CALM
-km/h
12 [Extreme]
-hPa
0.0mm
-° 12:00am
-° 12:00am
-km/h -
Tambo
Near by
A few showers. Possible storm.
32.5°
Now
37°
Max
22°
Max
Observations
20 hours ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
32.5°
33.4°
15.1°
35%
4km/h NE
-km/h
12 [Extreme]
1007.0hPa
0.0mm
-° 12:00am
-° 12:00am
-km/h -
Isisford
Near by
Hot. Possible shower.
35.4°
Now
40°
Max
26°
Max
Observations
20 hours ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
35.4°
35.1°
14.5°
28%
9km/h E
-km/h
12 [Extreme]
-hPa
0.0mm
-° 12:00am
-° 12:00am
-km/h -
Longreach
Near by
Hot. Shower or two developing.
24.2°
Now
41°
Max
26°
Max
Observations
11 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
24.2°
25.0°
17.2°
65%
9km/h NE
9km/h
12 [Extreme]
1005.6hPa
7.2mm
24.2° 5:10am
43.5° 2:01pm
22km/h ESE
Charleville
Near by
Shower or two. Possible storm.
21.8°
Now
37°
Max
22°
Max
Observations
12 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
21.8°
19.9°
4.8°
33%
4km/h S
6km/h
12 [Extreme]
1008.0hPa
0.0mm
21.8° 5:09am
38.6° 3:59pm
30km/h SE
Lochington
Near by
A few showers. Possible storm.
22.6°
Now
35°
Max
23°
Max
Observations
11 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
22.6°
26.6°
20.5°
88%
0km/h CALM
0km/h
12 [Extreme]
1007.3hPa
2.2mm
22.0° 4:00am
39.2° 5:01pm
26km/h NNW
Springsure
Near by
A few showers. Possible storm.
32.8°
Now
35°
Max
23°
Max
Observations
20 hours ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
32.8°
32.6°
12.9°
29%
6km/h SE
-km/h
12 [Extreme]
-hPa
0.0mm
-° 12:00am
-° 12:00am
-km/h -
Clermont Airport
Near by
Shower or two.
24.1°
Now
36°
Max
24°
Max
Observations
11 minutes ago
Current Temp:
Apparent Temp:
Dew Point:
Humidity:
Wind:
Gust:
UV Index:
Pressure:
Rain Since 9am:
Low C:
High C:
High Gust:
24.1°
25.6°
18.9°
72%
9km/h SSW
11km/h
13 [Extreme]
1008.3hPa
1.2mm
23.1° 11:36pm
40.0° 2:24pm
30km/h S

Search Location