Horn Island Forecast
7 Day Forecast
Shower or two.
Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers near the east coast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming east to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to the low 20s with daytime temperatures reaching 31 to 36.
31°
Max
24°
Min
70%
Chance of rain
12 [Extreme]
UV Index
High
Fire Danger
Saturday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
































Showers.
Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers north of Weipa, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming east to southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the late evening. Overnight temperatures falling to the low to mid 20s with daytime temperatures reaching 30 to 35.
31°
Max
25°
Min
90%
Chance of rain
12 [Extreme]
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Sunday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
































Showers easing.
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers north of Weipa, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming easterly 15 to 25 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to the low to mid 20s with daytime temperatures reaching 30 to 35.
30°
Max
24°
Min
90%
Chance of rain
12 [Extreme]
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Monday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
































Shower or two.
Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers north of Coen, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming easterly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to the low to mid 20s with daytime temperatures reaching 29 to 34.
31°
Max
24°
Min
70%
Chance of rain
12 [Extreme]
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Tuesday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
































Possible shower.
31°
Max
25°
Min
40%
Chance of rain
10 [Very High]
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Wednesday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
































Possible shower.
31°
Max
25°
Min
40%
Chance of rain
10 [Very High]
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Thursday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
































Partly cloudy.
31°
Max
25°
Min
30%
Chance of rain
10 [Very High]
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Friday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:

































Search Location