Perth Forecast
7 Day Forecast
Partly cloudy.
Partly cloudy. Light winds.
18°
Max
11°
Min
10%
Chance of rain
3 [Moderate]
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Sunday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
































Showers.
Cloudy. Very high (near 100%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening, with gusty winds in the afternoon and early evening. Winds northerly and light increasing to 20 to 30 km/h in the morning then turning westerly 25 to 35 km/h in the middle of the day.
18°
Max
10°
Min
100%
Chance of rain
3 [Moderate]
UV Index
Low-Mod.
Fire Danger
Monday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
































Showers.
Cloudy. Very high (near 100%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Possible small hail. Winds westerly 15 to 25 km/h turning southwesterly in the late morning.
15°
Max
Min
100%
Chance of rain
3 [Moderate]
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Tuesday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
































Shower or two.
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the coast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds south to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the evening.
18°
Max
Min
60%
Chance of rain
3 [Moderate]
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Wednesday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
































Mostly sunny.
Partly cloudy. The chance of morning fog. Light winds.
18°
Max
Min
10%
Chance of rain
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Thursday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
































Mostly sunny.
Mostly sunny. Light winds becoming northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h during the morning.
20°
Max
Min
20%
Chance of rain
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Friday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
































Showers easing.
Cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of showers, most likely during the morning. Winds north to northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h turning northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning.
20°
Max
11°
Min
95%
Chance of rain
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Saturday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:

































Search Location