Melbourne Forecast
7 Day Forecast
Windy. Becoming cloudy.
Mostly sunny morning, becoming cloudy in the afternoon. Slight (30%) chance of a shower later tonight. Winds northerly 35 to 50 km/h.
15°
Max
Min
30%
Chance of rain
2 [Low]
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Friday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
































Shower or two, late rain.
Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers during the afternoon increasing to a very high (90%) chance of rain in the evening. Winds northerly 25 to 40 km/h turning northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the evening.
19°
Max
11°
Min
90%
Chance of rain
2 [Low]
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Saturday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
































Rain easing to a shower or two.
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the morning, easing to a slight (30%) chance of a shower during the afternoon. Winds northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h tending westerly during the day then becoming light during the afternoon.
15°
Max
Min
70%
Chance of rain
2 [Low]
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Sunday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
































Showers.
Partly cloudy. The chance of morning fog about the Dandenongs. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. Winds northerly 15 to 25 km/h increasing to 25 to 40 km/h during the morning then turning northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h during the evening.
16°
Max
Min
80%
Chance of rain
2 [Low]
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Monday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
































Showers.
Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers. Winds northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h.
15°
Max
Min
90%
Chance of rain
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Tuesday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
































A few showers.
Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers. Winds northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h turning westerly 20 to 30 km/h during the day.
15°
Max
Min
80%
Chance of rain
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Wednesday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:
































A few showers.
Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers. Winds westerly 20 to 30 km/h tending northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h later.
15°
Max
Min
90%
Chance of rain
UV Index
-
Fire Danger
Thursday
Forecast

Temperature:
Chance of Rain:
Wind Speed:
Wind Direction:

































Search Location